martedì 19 giugno 2012

examz....

 
- I sleeped in the curtains   (per tende da campeggio)- Come took and come give (direttamente da coffee shop di Amsterdam)- We went a New York - I saw the Statue of Liberty, is my monument prefer- A north it is wet of mar Ligure and south it is wet of mar Tirreno- I diverted there- I went to Alghero, everybody there was very hot - I went to very beach- I  go to the sea, Comacchio, further the sea, is a camp, are beauty. Sleep in the bungalof. When rain to
seem live in between the laugh, is so rain. I were a lot of contented I should go to alghero still
- I went to Grado, the sea was clear and the colosseum  was very big
- but now return us on me
- I when about a holiday saw the view, play a beach volley, I'm going to excursion and I stay in beach and in sea
at 2 June I go to Bibione because my parent's are at thermal. I going to beach at party and I go to limousine because my cousin celebrating your birthday
- Racism is again in circulation
- After it transformerit (Artiglio Mascherato)
- I went to Puglia and Campagna
- “Stolen generation” was the change the family for children Aborigines
- In this holiday I went where my heart me came, to cope for the swimmy-pool. I think with for the or who know with my boyfriend, even with my class. I like go to Sardegna with my family and my best friends but to beliven't something I can't go. But on the one thing I am sure must beautiful and fantastic.
- In 2008 i go in Sicilia, a region fantastic!! I had visit: the city of Siracusa, must theatre and mos castle!!! I had do must bath!!! The experience must funny is the visit of the church must ancient. I go in Sicilia with my parents. It was a holiday fantastic!!
- My holiday I went a Marocco end I stay 2 month.

Altro che il caldo di Scipione!!!! Meno male non sono solo mie perle........

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento