mercoledì 16 maggio 2012

English dialogue on the trace

Dialogo di preparazione all'esame: "Un tuo amico straniero ha avuto un incidente in bicicletta; lo vai a trovare in ospedale e gli chiedi quando, come, dove è successo. Informati sulla sua salute e dai consigli"
Svolgimento:
Sam:  Hello Jake.
Jake :  Hello Sam.
Sam: I'm stay inform, what happened?
Jake: While I go to the school, I'm stay invest from the car.
Sam: Oh, I'm very sorry!
Jake: It's OK, but I should stay in the ospedal for two week.
Sam: I decide, I do a presents. What about you?
Jake: I'm very happy! Thank you.
Sam: It's minimum for you.
Jake: We think you and we hope that you arrive at school all entire.

L'autostima di Englishprof è ovviamente "at the minimum". Per la cronaca...Sam è lo stesso del tema sull'Italia....

1 commento: