venerdì 25 maggio 2012

PICCOLI UOMINI CRESCONO

Dialogo su traccia: "Sei appena tornato da una vacanze, parlane con un amico"

Svolgimento:
- Hello.
- Hello. You know that I'm return from a holiday beautiful.
- Really? Where you went?
- I went a Bahamas with my friends and their parents.
- Magnificent! And how days stayed?
- Ten days!
- Is it beautiful?
- It's magnificent, there is a hotel beautiful where we stayed. There are any zones where you can swim with fish and dolphin.
- Oh! Have you afraid?
- They are dolphin not sharks.
- I think that you are very happy for this holiday.
- Yes, but I'm very sad because you there weren't.
- Calm, perhaps next week you can go to holiday with me! Ok?
- Yes! I don't ask another!

L'Artiglio Mascherato colpisce ancora.............

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento