martedì 16 ottobre 2012

TRAVELLING

Eccoci ai dieci minuti di rilassamento serale, dopo aver finito di correggere le ultime prodacscions...momento un po' zen, necessario per liberarsi dalle tossine...
- At the centre commercial I bought three t-shirt and ships (un set di Mayflower in saldo????)
- Im go tu the bitck (meno male era una K, ho sudato freddo) end swiming end go tu fend for citem end go tu bed end slip (se c'è ancora una Stele di Rosetta in giro, pliz, ghiv it tu mi!!!!)
- I play calcio and good
- I am go at my family of Inghilterra. I am visited the Big Bang (booom!) the monument a Inghilterra. I go and my family a go to the restorant and I eat a cicken and a past is very good. I am rimaneti a 15 days. (no, non è il ritorno di Artiglio Mascherato....)
- Where did you go? Ther is montany (of course la domanda era già prestampata nel test....)
- I'm went a Venezia. The ship (basta Mayflower!!!!!!!!) it's a beautifull and the Piazza San Marco it's a very beautiful. I was with a my friend and he and I went have a eat the toast, it's a very good. I don't like the apple and the my friend have a eat the apple. (Adam and Eve reloaded, sempre per colpa di una mela...)
- I eat the spaghetti with sugar (aaarrrrggghhh)
- What did you do there? Is a arramping the tree
- the thirty-one lugli and an one and two august (nuova datazione britannica)
- I go in Sardegna. The sea is beautiful in the summer (EUREKA, frase giusta, no mistakes, no blog, no party). I see the fish, the fox (ah, ecco), tiger (ah, ora si ragiona), lion (ok le ondate di caldo africano dell'estate, ma non mi sembrava che ci fossero state arche di Noè in fuga verso la Sardegna...volpe in mare!!!!!)
- We take the get (forse jet....)
- We visited many museum, the London eyes (OH MY GOD) and the Bayngon Palace (da Londra alla Tailandia in due secondi, nemmeno Baumgartner ci riuscirebbe...fionda galattica???)
- I saw the London Eye, but it has a long people (Voyager, ai confini del mistero)
Alla fine della meditazione zen sono così....

Feels like heaven!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento